1. Login to the client portal.
2. Click on the Services drop down menu at the left bar of the screen.
3. Click on Cloud Server and select the appropriate subscription e.g. Cloud Server SG, Cloud Server HK.
4. Select the Server to access the console.
5. Click on the option Console.
6. A console window will open, for "localhost login: ", input "root", and hit Enter.
7. Next, enter your server root password. Please note that you will NOT see your cursor moving, or any characters typed (such as ******), when typing your password. This is a standard security feature. Hit enter after you have entered the password.
8. You can now access your server and you can begin typing commands at the prompt.