Windows PPTP setup consists of the following steps:
Enter “VPN” in the search box and click on the VPN Settings
2. Click on the “+” button to add a VPN connection
3. Choose the Windows (built-in) as the VPN provider.
4. Set a connection name and fill in the server name or address (you need to know before you start setting the manual connection).
5. Select PPTP as the VPN type or the VPN protocol
6. Fill in the User name and Password for the PPTP connection.
7. Click the Save button.
To establish the PPTP connection to the VPN server:
from VPN Settings, click on the VPN connection name, and then on the Connect button.