What is Domain Aliases
Domain aliases are domains that you own, but which do not contain any content. Instead, they point to the contents of another domain or subdomain on your account. This is useful, for example, to hold a domain that you will later sell, or to redirect traffic to another domain.
Set up a Domain Alias in cPanel
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. In the “Domains” section, click the “Aliases” link or icon.
3. In the “Create a New Alias” section, enter the alias domain name in the “Domain” field, then click the “Add Domain” button.
4. When the domain alias is added, you’ll see a success message.
Once this is done, you will be able to see the list of added aliases
How to redirect the Alias
1. In order to redirect the alias, press “Manage Redirection“.
2. You simply enter any URL, that you want your alias to redirect to and press "Save"
Note. In order to remove redirection, you could simply press the “Disable Redirection” button in the last menu. However it can also be done via main Alias menu , by pressing the “Remove” button.